GREEN LEAF STANDARD GOES INTERNATIONAL
Develop quality standards and services that preserve local cultural and enhance Environmentally Friendly Tourism to cope with Climate Change
Save Environment Low Carbon
- Working in harmony
- Service Mind
- Help by heart
- Practical Standardization
- Low Carbon Operation
To be the renew institution for international standardization for tourism business.
- To create environmental standard operation for hotel business both nationally and internationally
- To create standards of environmental performance in the tourism industry.
- To create a learning organization from organization that has learning and practice.
- Expanding production to produce relevant standards related to the tourism industry and others.
Green Leaf Foundation ‘s objectives
- To drive the hotel and tourism business in Thailand to develop operational standards and promote environmental quality.
- To develop environmental management standards in the hotel and tourism business. In accordance with the needs of the service users and the efficiency of technology.
- To promote the role and participation in environmental conservation in the hotel and tourism business.
- To develop guidelines for enhancing the potential of the hotel business and sustainable tourism.